Wednesday, December 11

11/12/13

 be happy. with or without. stay happy.


rare, special,sweet, nice, magical, lovely, awesome, amazing. that's what everyone been telling me about today's date. well. yeah. this date doesn't come again after who-knows-how-many-thousand-years. (maybe much more!) I'm too lazy to count. kekeke. and I... can't help but feeling a lil bit of irony. bagi aku tarikh harini sangat ironi. kelakar pun ada. kelakar dan ironi. *kalau awak tahu apa maksud saya* haha!

dan pagi tadi, masa otw pergi kerja, lagu 'cun saja - sleeq' yang bernyanyi-nyanyi dalam radio. like fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu are you kidding meh? kau perli aku keeeeeeee kau perli aku keeeeeeeeeeeee demmmmmm sleeq perli akuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! wuu *k abaikan saya* xD
Lagu ini, Dengan lagu ini ku ingin memberitahu kamu bahawaku okay, Aku okay
lagu ni memang kena sebenarnya. hewhewhew. mungkin ini takdir kita. anyhow. I've never said anything right? so, here, I just want to thank you for everything. for our friendship. it was....err. thank you for keeping me company back then. and thank you for keeping the friendship last eventhough we rarely contact each other now! ;D

... aku pun taktahu patut atau tak aku tulis semua ni. karang jadi lain pulak =.= kau pun dah bahagia, aku pun dah ok ok gitu. *nyanyi lagu sleeq* ...NO. this date, - is for our friendship.  chewah! yes I'm that gedik. huahuhauhauha xD am. I'm sorry. no hard feeling okay? I just want to write. It's the proof that I still remember. nothing else. cheers! ;)

p/s: dungun banjir. harap orang-orang sana selamat :(

0 pau ayam:

Powered by Blogger.