I know I'm already a week late but happy 7th anniversary to us! May Allah bless our friendship. I miss you guys so much. It's been awhile since we last hangout with each other no? Honestly, I really miss our school days together. being together in the library, making chaos. Being together in the SPBT, also making some chaos hahahhaha. Canteen days, koko days, sport days.. When everybody took part in the match and there's us - lepak belakang stadium, tepi stadium. Or maybe its just me that didn't took part ;_; Do you guys still remember? the times when we hangout together after school, at the basketball court, at the park, at the burger stall with that cute abang bege that i have a crush on xD snacking at grato. masa tu grato kecik je kan? sekarang dah ada dua cawangan dah. phew.
it's been seven years, (probably more) and we are already 22. but there's never a time that I don't miss those moment. even with the issues and all the drama back then. It feels nice being with you guys. idk maybe its me. i kinda hate growing up right now. lol
i wish we had more time together.
13 October 2009 - until now
"We may be apart from each other physically, but we don't let the distant tear us apart from each other." - wani
"We may be apart from each other physically, but we don't let the distant tear us apart from each other." - wani

0 pau ayam:
Post a Comment