They have a journal to comfort them,
They have blog to rants on things,
They have twitter to talk about anything,
They have tumblr to express themself.
Facebook, instagram, any other social medias.
A person.
They have blog to rants on things,
They have twitter to talk about anything,
They have tumblr to express themself.
Facebook, instagram, any other social medias.
A person.
Everyone have places they could pour their heart on.
I don't.
I do. But at the same time I don't.
I am a very private person in natural. I love privacy more than anything. I never opened everything fully. Not even in my own journal (that i have give up on). I want to, but i couldnt. Idk... (But this is the main reason why i still standing still and acting tough too). And I guess this is why people didnt notice if i'm sad or anything. It hurts but i'm not the one to talk because its me who couldnt open up to social medias or a person or to the one i love and i literally have a 'muka tembok' and sometime act like a heartless being. I envy those who have no problem open up thing sometimes. Haha.
For some reason; i stop talking. i stop ranting to people, i stop caring. i stop expecting. i even stop writing. i literally stop moving since my heart was teared apart.
It's funny when i help people, tried to listen but in reality i'm the one who is drowning. i'm the one who needs help the most. i'm the one who feels lonelier than ever.
I feel like there's nothing left in me.
0 pau ayam:
Post a Comment