"I never go back on my word! That’s my ninja way!"
-うずまき ナルト.
Happy Birthday Uzumaki Naruto! Thank you for being a big part of my childhood. Thank you for being an inspiration. Thank you for being yourself. Thank you for teaching me to never give up. Thank you for showing me that it’s okay to make mistakes. Thank you for letting me know that you can achieve your dreams. And finally, thank you for being a hero.
I can go on forever, but I’ll stop here. You’re on your way to bring peace in the shinobi world. I believe in you. And I definitely know, that you’ll become a great Hokage in the near future. Never give up. Never go back on your word. That is your nindo. :)
Happy Birthday Naruto! I love you :*p/s: malam ni balik Bangi dengan Encik farris! hoyeah hoyeah! *jejoget*

0 pau ayam:
Post a Comment