Saturday, September 14

bowling bowling bowling




on thursday 12th sept, I take part into a bowling tournament under JTMK event. well actually adela aku kena 'trick' sikit dengan ein poyoo. ==' trolololololol. she said kalau tak main pun takpe, tolong tolong backstage. chewah! takpun lepas daftar zooommmm 'hilang' dari pandangan mereka yang lain.................................. but, I ended up playing anyway. xD


this is my teammates!
naza (tudung ungu), ein (the one with bowling ball), kak ina (specky)

naza won 1st place! she's really good at bowling. sugoiiiiiiii >_< ein comes in 3rd. haaa yang ini sila berikan tepukan gemuruh! tepuk kuat-kuat pada si-pemenang-tempat-ketiga-tapi-lempar-bola-sekali-je. hebat tak? hebat tak? *gelak kekeke* aku rasa dia ni power terlebih. fuh. okay dah stop menganjing haha! xD ekceli tangan.. I mean her finger was sort of injured, so she can't play. so we play for her. 


wahahahaha! and next is me! despite that I hate to play bowling due to certain reason from my past, I manage to get 9th place! and of course with the help from my pro teammates and farris. oh masa frame-frame terakhir, I accidently injured my thumb. It hurts so bad that I can't play the next game. T.T last but not least, kak Ina won 13th place! weeeee. semua orang dalam kumpulan dapat hadiah! :D

0 pau ayam:

Powered by Blogger.