Tuesday, March 19

warm .




thank you,
for telling me everything
I've done wrong

thank you,
for helping me see
how horrible I am

thank you,
for being so wise. you've only seen
a glimpse of me, yet you know
exactly who I am and what
I've gone through

thank you
for knowing me better
than I know myself.

:')

come on dear self! I know, it's been a harsh week. having a rough time. but be strong. be optimist. be happy. If this what's Allah has decided for me, then I can do it. I can be patience enough with HIS challenge for me. yes, InsyaAllah I can. there is always a silver lining in everything. mabye soon, she'll be okay. mabye soon, we...things will get better again. soon. have faith. just have faith. :') 

I've just to fight, fight, fight and fight.




keep smiling. keep calm. and redha. -^_^-

0 pau ayam:

Powered by Blogger.