I've been having a weird headache lately.
I didn't think it was migraine or normal headache..
er. or maybe it is? one of the consequences.. something related kot?
this is the first.... no, second time it hits me. as I recall, the first time it happens is when..in semester one, I was on my way to the toilet from my room. its 12.00 am. I had a light migraine and suddenly I felt my body become...weightless. weightless that I didn't feel anything. like I was floating. then my body became heavy. I can't even stand right. and I can't balance my body so I hit the wall instead of hitting the floor. fast reaction. fortunate enough.
that was the time I finally decided to visit the medical assistant for checkup. more painkillers. tch
and yesterday was another story.. my head doesn't really hurt. but I get a blurry.. double vision sight. more or less, it just feel... again, weightless. then at one time it turns heavy as hell and I fall within the second. free fall. fast. like banging your head to the walls and you can't feel anything. ah. what am I saying? it doesn't makes any sense does it? :/
ever since I had a high fever two days before Chinese new year, I've stop taking pills and painkillers. whenever I had this so-called migraine, I just drank some 100 plus and slept. no pills taken. I don't know why.. I just stop. well, I hate pills. and its just another damn painkillers. pft. -.-

0 pau ayam:
Post a Comment