resolutions.
I've been thinking a lot about it lately. whether I should make a new one or just let it be. because to be honest, i'm not that good keeping my resolutions at pace. my bad attitude who 'doesnt really care' unfortunately leads me to that situation *sigh* --'.
but. there's one thing that every year.. I never miss wishing or keep praying for that. I want to be happy.
yes, I want to be happy
it's started since or three or four.. or mabye five years ago. because I know I am that one person who likes to give up easily. who likes to give my heart away. who is awkward and pathetic. that one girl who is never had her confidence level up above 30%. never.
but she's learning step by step now. to fullfill her only goal. her heart. - to be happy.
aisyah, what is the meaning of staying happy.. if your just happy in your own denial life?
its true though im starting.. or trying to be happy day by day. I enjoy every little time of my life. I cherish every moment with everyone. and then, I only realize, a years ago when I started to gave happiness only to myself. and it became more and more absurb a few months ago.
mabye this year I can turned things back. mabye I can spread the happiness? :) I know I can't always sastified people around me. but at least, let me make a few of them feels happy. so, I can't give up. Naruto never give up. ♥
dungun hari-hari hujan sekarang. tadi masa kelas digital media, dalam lab sangat sejuk! jadi aku tiup-tiup tapak tangan aku yang dah nak beku. aku mana la tahan sejuk. :/ tiup punya tiup. tiba-tiba - sekilas, satu bayangan masa masuk dalam otak. sekilas tu. macam kena elektik. terdiam. tiup tangan perlahan-lahan. tiup lagi. terkaku. tiup. tik. tik. *lap air mata jatuh*
0 pau ayam:
Post a Comment