kau menangis, aku buat kau gelak. aku gembirekan kau walaupun masa tu hati aku dah sakit sangat sbb kene tengok kau nangis depan aku (':
I cant be strong like her. even in that circumstances, she managed to get a really super duper A's in her spm. made her father proud with tears. *sigh* and I definitely cant pretend to be happy like her. not anymore. and her life was haundred times more difficult than me. she got nothing to lose anylonger. nothing. her life fucked her up. but still can put a warm smile on her face. and me? Im not losing anyone. not yet.
I cant live like this. I cant felt my heart at home anymore. everysecond past by, and I felt like killing myself. I want to end all this stupid damn thing. I want to run. . . or I just want to be saved. I want to feel at home again. home, hometown, nothing ever felt the same as before. nil. *take a deep breath* Allah. please dont let me do stupid things. kekuatan aku makin lama. dah makin kurang. haha.
dahla. aku dah taktahan. cukuplah tu. (':

0 pau ayam:
Post a Comment