at last, 2011 - which I tend to hate, has end. huaahahahahahahahhaha >:D spinning around with joyyy. sigh. never thought that I could has one of those year that I hate--' enough is enough. this year. im gonna make some random changing. a lot. gonna let everything go and be HAPPY :D
gonna change my blog, my usual outfit, my haircut, the way I talk, my relationship status, my hobby, my desire, my current favourite, my ambition. the way I talk to people, to my friends, to those unknown. my surrounding. my everything. my future. the one that doesnt change is just my dreams. yup. this is it.
dear friends, you may not even believe your eyes after this, but yeah, say hi to the new me (:

1 pau ayam:
apakah ? 152348920952782348 jam yg lalu aku bukak private . skrg dah tuka ? kau guna blogskin ? aja la weh >> and btw , aku ingat nak tulis ni kat shoutbox kau tp tkblh enter . wth =.= AGAIN , AJA LA AKU GUNA BLOGSKIN !
Post a Comment