For a year or two.. people around us might change. Step by step. Friends comes and go. Or past by. By then, we barely know them. Knew. *cough* Cycle of life much? Cant blame the truth you know.
Somehow, I - myself, change too. A lot. Inside and out. For awhile, change is good. We learnt. Well it really do taught me something. Better i hope. It just sad because when the time 'i went to learnt something' i eventually left out from the others. And maybe some vice versa. I'll just go with the flow.
Seems like everyone already know or feel the same way right? (: kita sebagai manusia yang hidup dkt ats bumi ni, memang selalu bnyk persamaan HAHA :p
STILL. Keep that in mind. ;( i've change my love story. I had erase some of the details. I've somehow stop believing. I avoid my own heart. I thrown away my prince and replace it with my NARUTO^^, he wont hurt me :3 ..I no longer had a fairytale of my life. Like i had always wanted since i was child. Nil.
Back then,
I want to start my love story *again* at the age of 18
I want to get married by the age of 24
I HAD ALWAYS WANT TO HAVE AN EARLY MARRIEGE.
So my twins child and I wont have gaps much
Now,
im not sure i want all that.
Future ahead, money is important.
nak beli rumah teres due tingkat pun dah cecah 600k masetu.
Really? Bolehke aku hidup?
And more, to fullfilles my ambitions.
not my dream.
My dream? Rahsia (':
Love life, love life. Hate to admit that i am jealous to see young happy couples out there. For a second I hate them for having my fairytale. Lol. Then again, Aku serahkan semuanya kepada ALLAH. He knows best! :3 but you, yeah you. THE BUTTERFLY THINGY, KEEP THAT IN MIND - STILL. OKEY. STILL==
really aisyah, whats wrong with bahasa melayu now?== note: with talks stupidly broken english due to heart, or emotionly dissorder.;


0 pau ayam:
Post a Comment